On this episode Becky is joined by Heather, Leah and Lindsey and they share tips and ticks on way to manage a TBR or if we even have a TBR.
Romance Term of the Week- PNR- Paranormal Romance- Paranormal romance is a subgenre of both romantic fiction and speculative fiction. Paranormal romance focuses on romantic love and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation. Paranormal romance may range from traditional category romances, with a paranormal setting to stories where the main emphasis is on a fantasy-based plot with a romantic subplot included. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shapeshifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature.
Topics we cover in this episode
- How do you keep track of books you want to read
- How do you find books you want to read
- Where do you get most of your book recs?
- Mood Reading-
- Finding Books you want to read
- How do you read a series- binge, rage or piece meal it.
- The feeling when you must return one KU book because you have reached the 20 limits
- Do you categorize your TBR?
- Audiobook TBR-