Ep 129: Character Chat- The Non- Typical Protector
On this episode of Buzzing about Romance we are joined by Heather and Rachel. We are talking Protective Romances. But we kind of niche it down. We are not going to give you the typical security force romance options. These might be bodyguards but not someone that is part of a police force or government protection service. Instead, these will be everyday type heroes that have a protective nature towards their heroine.
- We are going to share with you some of our favorite Main Character that exhibit protective vibes. Maybe some of the touch her and die kind of vibes.
- What do we mean when we say Protective Hero.
- Emotional protector vs the physical protective
- Characteristics of what we expect them to have.
- What do you like about these different character types
- What sometimes misses with these types of characters
You can find all there book recs here
Book of the Week:
You can find a list of all our upcoming dates including book club, Happy Hours Plot a Book and Reading Challenges at https://Bookcaseandcoffee.com/Events
Clear the TBR Challenge is happening now. In honor of the last few weeks of 2022 we are working hard to clear some books that have been on our shelves for too long. There are multiple ways to work your way through this challenge. This Event runs from October 24th- December 31st. We have several group reads planned along with working on your goal you would like to read before the end of 2022. You can find details at https://bookcaseandcoffee.com/2022clearthetbr/
Next Group read is Two Weeks Notice by Whitney G
Music by Cambo
Itunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Google | RSS Feed