In honor of the last few weeks of 2022 we are working hard to clear some books that have been on our shelves for too long.
We know you might also have books that are a little dusty on your shelves. So we are here to help you clear some of them off. Meet your goal, and have a chance to win some bookish merch!
There are multiple ways to work your way through this challenge.
This Event runs from October 24th- December 31st.
Part One – Submit the Number of Books you wish to clear from your TBR before 2023 and keep us updated. You can register your Goal in the form below. Each book you clear from your TBR will count as an entry. (You will need to submit all entries by 12/31 11:59p Local time )
Part Two– Join us for 7 different Group Reads through out November and December. These discussions will take place in our discord server. (Click here for Group Reads and dated ) Each time you read and participate it will count as a entry. (You will need to submit all entries by 12/31 11:59p Local time )
There are bonus entries for doing buddy reads and participating in our Holiday Read-In.
Entries can be done here
Prizes – US Winner- We will win Buzzing Swag along with $50 to Novel Grounds.
International Reader- Buzzing Swag and $50 to Amazon
Rules of Clear Your TBR
- ARC’s or New Releases (any books releases Nov and Dec 2022) , and Re-reads don’t count in your read goal.
- Any book that is read from your person TBR – 1 entry.
- Group Read Participation – 1 entry
- Buddy Read- 1 entry
- Holiday Read In participation 1 – entry – plus some bonus entries to be announced with the event
- Have Fun
- Books need to have been on your TBR for at least 30 days.
- Start Date for the event is October 24th.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 local time 12/31. Winner Announced 1/1.
I have a goal of 25 books off my TBR- this includes the 7 books we are doing as group reads. For this week I have read 3 off my TBR.
This is meant to be fun and not stressful. Everyone who meets their Goal Number will have a chance at some fun bookish stuff like a hoodie, coffee mugs and other fun things!
Questions please email us at [email protected]
* You can Join our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/mN5nbpZndF