On this episode of Buzzing about Romance we talking about tropes we struggle with. The ease in which we stay and read the books what we know we will like vs expanding our repertoire.
Talking points for this episode.
- Why do you think it is so easy to stick to the authors/books/tropes we know we will like.
- Why do you think it is so hard to branch out.
- 3-4 tropes we struggle connecting with.
- Why we tend to not connect to that trope
- Triggers for those tropes
Topes for each of us that we would like to read more in or venture into
Secret Baby (but not doorstep)
Best Friends – ex or Siblings ex
Anti Relationship – sworn off relationships
Sports- Car racing
Cinnamon Roll Hero
Location- outside the US